All College uniform is compulsory and can be purchased through the Uniform Shop located on the school grounds and is run by The School Locker.
YEAR 11 2019 Uniform Information
Uniform can be purchased through the uniform shop (run by The School Locker) which is located on the college grounds.
Uniform Shop Trading Days Hours
Tuesdays 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursdays 8:00am - 12:00pm
Uniform Shop Phone: 4728 8145
- Students are required to wear black hard leather lace-up shoes and plain black socks with the Trade Training uniform.
- Students to purchase own bag (Year 11, 2019 students ONLY)
- Bags purchased must meets college expectations as follows:
- Must be a ‘backpack’ style
- Must be predominantly navy blue or black
- Brandings/logos must be small in size and kept to a minimum
- If unsure, please check suitability with the Trade Training Centre Assistant Principal
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure these requirements are met.
Requirements for students undertaking heavy trades
Heavy trades include:
- Brick & Block
On trade training day only, students studying any of the heavy trades are required to wear black steel-capped safety boots and heavy trade pants
The heavy trade pants are the only required item not available for sale through the Uniform Shop but are available from:
- Workin’ Gear (494 High Street Penrith).
- Bisley Trouser Black Style BP6999 $39.00
Uniform Price List